Friday, April 2, 2010

We need not think alike to love alike


I hate how we have are differences, but we are two very different people brought together by love, laughing, and happiness. It's hard for me to understand you because I am more peaceful than you. You said you make smarter decisions with me, and I make you better, but have you thought maybe I'm just holding you back. Does it not concern you that I might just be in the way. I've never cared for someone none blood related so much in my whole life. You think I don't care, but really I just want to save you, I want to be the one you trust, whom you tell all your secrets too, whom you confide in. I care. The last little while has been impossible, with my hopeless view on life, and you changing yourself to the point of me no longer recognizing you. Why have you changed, why haven't I been able to help you make better decisions over the last little while. How come I couldn't save you this time. Am I no longer worth your time. Do I mean nothing to you now. But no matter what I will always love. I have left so much of myself with you, how we can just call it quits, how can I have just stopped talking to you. You once said you need me. Am I no longer needed? You once said you'd do anything to make me happy. Now that we hardly talk have you just decided my happiness isn't necessary. Why don't you want to be the one person I can count on. Life is to short to live without you. I still love you more than anyone even though we are not similar in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment