Friday, April 2, 2010

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get...


I never thought someone like you would come into my life. I never wanted to meet you, and I never asked to meet you. It just kinda happened. Never did I think that we would have become so close, and done so much together. On that first day when I met you, you were just another boy I wasn't interested in getting to know. Then once we became friends, and friends became lovers, I felt so close to you, like you meant more to me than the world. I started craving you, I wanted to be with you all the time, I just wanted to see you, and be in your presents. We didn't even need to be talk, I was happy just in sit on the couch with you. For some reason I was unhappy with you, perhaps it was the things that we had done, the things I gave up for you, or maybe just the fact that you weren't right for me. After I broke up with you, I wanted you back so bad, but I knew it would never happen because I just wasn't happy with you. I couldn't stop remember the bad times. Now that we aren't very close anymore, i would give up so much just to have our relationship back, but I know I messed it up. I just wanna see you, I just want you to want me again, I want you to love me again, I want you. What would happen if the chocolate I picked that day wasn't one with you inside.. Would I be somewheres else, not writing about you? Would I be with another boy.. Or would I be wishing I had met someone like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment