Saturday, April 3, 2010

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.


I want you. But we can't be together. To many other hearts would be broken. You seem to be the only one that truly cares how I'm feeling throughout the day. You're the only one to remember my important dates and wish me luck on them. You're the sweetest guy I've ever met, you're the nicest, smartest, most caring, most respectful.. And just the most of everything I've ever wanted. You seem to have so much going for yourself, except the woman portion. Why can't you see that I want to be with you, that I'm almost in love with you.. That you are everything I've ever wanted in a man. Is it me? Am I not what you want. By the way you talk it sounds like we both want the same things out of life, you sound like you like me. But why do you not act upon it. Maybe someday you'll see that I've always wanted you. But for now I don't know how to show you. Perhaps it's not meant to be, but perhaps it is meant to be. No one could ever know for sure. What I do know is that I think you are amazing, and I could only hope that one day you would open your eyes and see me in the same way I see you. Wake up soon friend, I'll be waiting. But I can't wait forever. Forever is to long to be without love. Love makes the world go 'round. For as long as the world is turning I'll be searching for my true love, right now I think it may be you, but I am not sure you have starting looking yet. Once you do, remember I'm here, a little bit lonely, and looking for someone to enjoy the world with me, and embrace the short years we have left in this wonderland.

1 comment:

  1. I really loveeeeed your blog *-*
    This post combines a lot like me D:

    ReplyDelete