Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met. . .


I miss you a whole bunch. I miss everything you were to me. I didn't realized what I had when I had you. You told me all the things I wanted to hear. And I never made it seem like it was good enough. I'm sorry I never told you anything you wanted to hear. I regret not making more of the time I had with you. I think maybe I didn't appreciate you very much is because of what happened. Inside I screaming no! I told you no. But you never listened. You just kept asking me. And pushing me into it. This made me almost you. You should have known better but I guess it didn't bother you. How could run your hands down my leg, feels the scares, and still doing it. I hate you this. But I'm madly in love with you still, because of the laughs we shared, and the moments you made me feel so safe. I wish you wouldn't have done that to me. At least it's in the past and we don't even speak anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment